Sinus infection signs are easily known if you understand the symptoms well. Sinusitis is a disease that makes sufferers unhappy in doing various things. This respiratory tract disease is very common in those of you who have just recovered from colds and allergies. There is no specific time to explain when this sinusitis will appear. However, you can easily find out the signs based on what you have experienced.
What Is A Sinus Infection?
What is a sinus infection? Nobody is wrong to ask this question. Sinusitis is a disease that many people already have. Sinusitis is an inflammation that occurs due to inflammation of the nasal passages. This disease can attack someone anytime and anywhere. For recovery it is also fairly short which is only between 1 and 4 weeks. If the disease has been experienced for more than 4 weeks, that means you send acute sinusitis.
What is a sinus infection? Infection Sinusitis is a common complication due to infection or flu. This disease is generally characterized by inflammation or inflammation of the planned area of the nasal passages or sinuses. There are several factors that can cause some of these diseases. Signs of sinus infection in infants under five can be seen from several factors. These factors are rhinitis, testing, runny nose that does not resolve properly, etc. To find out more information, you can listen to the discussion below about sinus infection signs:
Signs Of Sinus Infection
What are the signs of sinus infection in toddlers? Generally, sinusitis occurs due to someone who prevents infections in the respiratory tract, allergies, to irritation of the sinuses. What signifies this disease? There are some of you who may still be confused by how to deal with this disease. Actually this is very easy if you know the review as follows:
The following will be exposed to significant signs that can be made as a benchmark for sinusitis.
- Feeling headache because of sinus inflammation.
- Feel pain in the area of the face and feel pressed
- Have a fever
- Mucus water in the nasal passages is green or yellow
- Nasal congestion due to excessive fluid coming out continuously and changing color
- Sore throat and cough
Symptoms Of Sinus Infection
Talking about symptoms, there are many symptoms of this disease that you can know. Next is the explanation:
- Feel the tenderness in the area of the face when touched
- Having a headache due to pressure from blocked sinuses which will get sick when someone is bending down.
- Nasal congestion that occurs due to infection or not infection.
- The production of mucus in the nose is too much to cause irritation
- Having sore throat or inflammation of throat tissue caused by post nasal drip.
- Feel pain in ear area due to pressure.
- Feel pain in the eyes
- It is difficult to breathe because the air entering is blocked by a blocked nose
- Experiencing an uncomfortable cough
- Having allergies or often itching and sneezing in the nose
How To Prevent Sinusitis In The Body
If you want to avoid this disease, the best solution is to live a healthy life. The smallest thing needs to be considered so that later you will not regret being attacked by this disease. Then what are the activities that you can do to prevent sinusitis? If you are curious, see information about how to prevent sinusitis in the body:
- Frequently consume foods that are rich in nutrients
- Avoid various allergens found in the environment around you
- Diligent in hand washing because indirectly the hand is a part of the body that is easily touched by bacteria. Therefore, so that the bacteria do not enter the body, you should wash your hands first, especially before eating.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration
- Always happy and avoid feeling stressed
- Provide an annual flu vaccine stock that is useful for repairing the body’s immunity so that it is not easily attacked by bacteria and germs.
- Maintain healthy mouth area such as toothbrush routine for example.
The method described is easy to do. In addition, this method is highly recommended for those of you who don’t like drugs to cure the disease. Hopefully information about signs of sinus infection helps you!